Please Note: Royal Migration has no association with any other immigration company nor has any other branches.

USA Immigration & Investor Visa Services

Royal Migration USA Visa Application Service

As the largest economy in the world with the highest number of opportunities, the United States is an exceptionally popular immigration destination. Every year thousands of people come to the United States to visit, work and live. However, with so many visa options and ambiguity in visa rules, the US visa system is probably the most complex in the world. You will need a valid visa or Green card in order to move USA. There are number of pathways that can lead you to permanent residence in the United States. At Royal Migration, we have helped thousands of people to visit, study and work around the world. All the applications of US visas are handled by well trained and qualified consultants who work with you to maximize the chances of success.

Other Services

USA Treaty Investor Visa (E2)


USA Investor Visa (EB 5)


USA Marriage/Fiance Visa


USA Visit Visa (B1/B2)


USA Study Visa/Permit


More About USA

USCIS administers the Immigrant Investor Program, also known as “EB-5,” created by Congress in 1990 to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors. B-1 visas are issued to temporary visitors for business.

“Business” does not generally include gainful employment (although there are exceptions), but it does include almost any other legitimate commercial activity.

Are You Looking For USA Investor Immigration Services?

Royal Migration consultants assist you in assessing your qualification for the Immigration to USA visa and work through the entire processing system, assuring you of a stress free application procedure.

For your FREE assessment for USA Immigration/Investor Services fill the form now!

Free Consultation

Copyright © 2018 - All Rights Reserved Royal Migration - Designed and Developed by